Opal & Onyx Cookie Co.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
At Opal & Onyx Cookie Co., we bake delicious homestyle cookies to order. To guarantee freshness, orders will only be shipped Monday - Wednesday, with limited packages going out on Thursday, for delivery Tuesday - Friday. UPS does not deliver on Saturdays. Due to the perishable nature of our cookies, we will not ship orders that will be in transit over a weekend. Those orders will be held, baked, and shipped on the next business day.
If you have any questions about placing your order, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
wheat, dairy, egg, soy, corn, tree nuts.
Opal & Onyx cookies are made by hand using shared equipment, which may also process dairy, peanuts, soy, tree nuts and wheat. If you have a severe allergy, please know that while we do our best to prevent cross-contamination, we are not an allergy-free bakery.
Cookies are best eaten as soon as they arrive!
Cookies stay fresh on the counter for 3-4 days.
Store cookies you do not plan to eat soon in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Reheat cookies at 350F for 3-5 minuets.